Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Blood And Chocolate.... Yummy

Just read Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause.  YA book.  Good book.  The premise is that a were (a wolf) decides that she loves a human and he likes magical things or thinking that they exist.  This gives her hope that he will accept her for what she is, of course you know that can't work out.  The resulting fallout has everyone questioning who turned killer.  The climax isn't surprising, but it is satisfying.  Looking forward to seeing if the other books by Klause are as good.
Dreamer2229

I give this one 4 of 5 clouds.

2 comments:

  1. I pretty much love this book. One of my favorites. Her other book, I think it's The Silver Kiss, was not nearly as good though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have put The Silver Kiss on my to-read list. Good to know it's not nearly as good as this one. I'll have to give it a try

      Delete